Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year One of the New Blog



A new year, a  new life, and certainly new adventures!  As most of you know I have landed in Washington, DC - which really wasn't my first choice.....But then, you never know where life may take you!  It has taken some time, some ups and downs, and some struggles, but I have finally reached a place where I feel somewhat content, and can see the humor in my surroundings instead of feeling bitter on a daily basis.....(I wouldn't recommend that approach, it takes up tooooo much energy!)  So, I thought it was in my best interest to create a new place, a new blog, to report on my new urban adventures.

As we move forward into the new year, I look forward to new challenges, new thoughts, new friends, and new surroundings.  May we all move openly forward and accept with ease the directions in which life takes us!!  And, like I said, please excuse the sarcasm, it's meant to be funny!  Happy New Year everyone...welcome the year of the Dragon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment