Monday, October 15, 2012

Because Once Just Wasn't Enough - Old Rag

 
I just recently did a post about Old Rag, so I won't go into much detail....other than it really has become my numero uno hike in the local area....!!  I just love it there....awesome trail with some awesome scrambling!!   

The leaves are just starting to change....I would give it another couple of weeks before things really start to take off!!

 
The weather couldn't have been any better....Amazing views of the valley below. 

Kira and I had fun messing around with the new panorama feature on the iPhone! It only took us about 10 shots to get it right!!

 

And perhaps my most favorite part of the day -- FOOD!  Kira had not been to Griffin's since she returned from Africa, so of course we filled our belly's with burgers after our trot!  

No comments:

Post a Comment