Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Team First Soccer Camp



I have a thing for famous people....(Secretly I wish I was famous)....And I have thing for fitness.....(which is obvious to most!).  So when given the opportunity to watch some AMAZING famous athletes do their thing how could I ever say no!!!

 
 Team First is a soccer camp run by Mia Hamm, Kristine Lilly, and Tisha Venturini-Hoch (Tisha pictured above, and I promise one day I will get that move dialed!!!!).  They did an amazing job building confidence, teaching respect for the game and each other, and had an incredibly fun time doing it!!! I didn't participate in the camp, but I certainly walked away feeling motivated and inspired!!

 
As were these girls!!  Up and coming soccer all stars....I am sure of it!!








No comments:

Post a Comment