Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mia comes to town and then the Cherry Blossoms Bloomed!



Mia is one of my favorite people on Earth!  Full of energy, sassy as anything, sexy, intelligent, and truly one of the most motivated people I know.  I am so thankful my old college roommate Josh swooped her up when he did!!  I just wished we lived closer to Denver so we could visit more often!
 


We had an extra ticket to the sold out Black Crowes at the 9:30 Club!  We had a great time rocking out with Brian and Andrew and they put on an AWESOME show!
 


The following day we had time to head down to the Tidal Basin to check out the blooming Cherry Blossoms, which is TRULY my favorite time in DC!!   It was such a treat to enjoy it with such a good friend!!
 


I could decide which photo I liked better so you get them both!!
 
 
Till next time Mia!  Bring the family next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment