Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Reflection -- Self Growth.




Its my birthday, again.  I say that not with any negativity at all, and in fact it is a day I feel blessed to have each and every year.  I find myself thinking more and more about growth.....physically,  mentally, spirituality. This last year has tapped deeply into these ideas and has challenged me greatly.  So at 42, I move forward, trying my best to not mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, nor anticipate the future, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.....If I could pull that off on a daily basis, I would certainly call that some self growth.  Once again, thank you, to each and everyone of you, for being who you are, for being apart of my life and making me feel so incredibly special in this crazy world we live in!

No comments:

Post a Comment