Friday, March 8, 2013

Exum Backcountry Ski Week -- Andrew gets after it at Mailstop!



There are a lot of things I could say about this day, the most important being my husband ROCKS!  This was Andrew's first day EVER backcountry skiing, and he did an AWESOME job!



For a person who has not ventured out in the mountains until the age of 40, he kicks ass.  I am certain it is overwhelming, as it was for me when I first learned, but he does an amazing job keeping a smile on his face!


It was hard to say how much he enjoyed the skin up......but he certainly enjoyed the ski down as he made BEAUTIFUL turns in the soft powder!  He loved it so much that he was up for doing another run!!  I can't express enough how proud I am of him....and thankful for his willingness to jump in and try new things!!!




An amazing time in Jackson with extremely amazing people....We have ended this trip saying we will be back next season!!  Till then Jackson!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment