Friday, March 1, 2013

Jackson Hole, Wyoming Makes Top 5 Vacation List!




Jackson Hole....why did I ever leave when I had the chance to stay??  Well, there were a multitude of reasons, but I would have to say this last trip certainly made me question the decision to leave when I had the chance to stay years ago!



A beautiful partly bluebird day at the top of the ski area.



My favorite chocolate shop in the whole wide world is in Jackson.  I guess at this point Oscar Ortega has become quite the Master Chocolatier!  I remember when he would give me a free piece of chocolate before my shift at the Rancher......



The Rancher, no longer the Rancher, now Tavern something something....Made a lot of money at that place.....and good times had by all!!




On our rest day Andrew and I headed out towards the Elk Refuge and had up close views of the elk and a dancing coyote!!  It was an amazing display of wildlife!




Eric and Alison made it out for the weekend!!  I love that they are willing do a jump shot for me at the Town Square!  We had a great time eating, drinking, and skiing!  These guys showed up with fancy new ski boots and kicked ass down the mountain!




I feel this trip was extra special because of all the amazing people we met along the way.  Staying at the Alpine House felt like our own little home away from home....Morning breakfast shared with  great people, doing amazing things, and amazing stories....Not to mention the food!!!  The evenings, yet again, great people, cookies, drinks, and exhausted bodies.....Can't think of a better way to live life!!!
 
This will be the first post of several....too much good stuff going on to have just one Jackson post! 

1 comment:

  1. Love Jackson Hole! Looks like a fun, beautiful trip! Jealous :) haha

    ReplyDelete