Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mount Marshall

Each run now takes us one step closer to the day of the 50 mile Bull Run race.  Unfortunately, at this time I also know that due to a work conflict, I'm not going to be able to to do the race....It makes me sad. Yet, I also know, that for me, its just about getting outside and the friendship you make a long the way.


Mount Marshall.  Still one of my favorites in the Shenandoah's.  Its cool to go back and repeat something you have done -- shows you progress, tells you if your stronger, and just makes you feel comfortable as you know you can do it!  (we finished 30 minutes faster this time)


No snow this time!  And spring was certainly in the air!  Beautiful views from the top!  Of course the day was followed up by some of the best burgers in the area!!  We had to get a photo this time!


The link below will give you more info on how to get there.  You can also start inside the park, and that will cut off some of the distance!  (13 miles instead of 20.)

No comments:

Post a Comment