Saturday, September 8, 2012

I am Now a NICU Nurse....and behind on my blogposts.


I can with certainty say that I am behind on my blog posts, and being the most confident-non-confident person I know, I can say I am a NICU nurse -- A NICU nurse that still has a lot of learning to do, growth to be had, and the need of more experience under my belt....but I am a NICU nurse, and that makes me smile from ear to ear!

 I won't go into the whole story how this happened, or when it happened -- the whole switching career things. But I will say, it has certainly been a long road (or at least has felt like one). But I did it and very thankful for that. And certainly thankful for all of the support from friends and family of the past and the new ones along the way!

So in the end what do I have to say about it all? In short, sometimes your path is not as easy as you would like for it be.....but don't give up, do the best you can, because in the end it always works out like it should! Keep dreaming and make them come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment