Friday, September 14, 2012

The Front-yard Landscaping Project


This project has been on the list since we moved in to our place....and with some motivation from friends telling me how beautiful the flowers looked in their yard, I found the motivation to move forward!


This shot looks like I have a dead body in my front yard!


Luckily for us we live a block and a half from the best hardware store in the world - Fragers!  They even have  little red wagons you can use to haul your supplies home.


Everyone at Fragers is super helpful, which made the picking out plants part super easy!! There are sooo many to choose from!!



Just one more trip and I'll be done!!


Ta-Da!  I've been super happy with the finished project, and I was really surprised how easily it all came together.  Now I just need for it to fill in a bit so I can finish it up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment