Sunday, September 23, 2012

Thievery Corporation, Gogol Bordello, and MICHAEL FRANTI!


I've been a little manic if you haven't noticed.  My first "real" time off since I finished my internship, and with not much of a summer I PACKED it in over the past few days!!  But how could we resist this line up -- Thievery Corporation, Gogol Bordello, and MICHAEL FRANTI!??  And with cooler temps and an outside venue we just had to go!!



My neighbor Kathy rallied, yet again, and joined in the fun (so great to have such a wonderful neighbor)!!!!  We finally took the time and stood in-line for taco's from the Takorean food truck.
  Super yummy!!


I'll be honest, I was pretty worked from the last couple of days....But when I saw Michael Franti make his way towards the back of the crowd, I knew this was my chance!  The next thing I knew Franti was looking down at me, and said, "Come on up!"  And that was exactly what I did!!    


The show was perfect!  Lots of people, yet lots of space.  Great energy, and a great mix of people.....An amazing few days, and hoping for more of the same in the very near future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment